Being thankful – around the Thanksgiving holiday, and EVERY DAY, will not only make you feel good about yourself, but you will be less likely to feel unhappy, be more able to see the good things in life, have peace of mind, be more capable to share your blessings with others and also enjoy excellent health!
Here I am, at the age of 65, on Medicare (wow, time really does fly) and at a time in life when most people are preparing to enjoy the rest and relaxation of retirement. But no, not me! I have so much knowledge, am so full of life, and have so much to share with others! It is still my life’s work to help people alleviate their suffering, be healthy and enjoy excellent health, like I do, painlessly and effortlessly.
A week ago I got the keys to the beautiful new location on Miramar Road, in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego, where the True Healing and Wellness Institute will open in January of 2016.
I have been having the time of my life gathering a team of like-minded healthcare providers to share the space and offer a wide array of medical expertise, both Western and otherwise.
I am thankful for:
- Being in excellent health – mentally, physically and spiritually
- Having great relatives, friends, and business partners
- Having been given many opportunities in my lifetime and being able to take advantage of them
- Having the intuitive skills that enable me to help others
- The ability to take life one day at a time
- The ability to live in the moment, no matter what
- Being okay with my reflection in the mirror
- Enjoying all the different kinds of work and hobbies I do
- Being able to enjoy time to the fullest
- Knowing my life purpose!
It’s your turn now! What are you thankful for?