I assist physicians who want to deliver compassionate, personalized and quality care, while living a well-balanced and stress-free life.
If you are a physician in private practice or employed by an entity, ask yourself if any of the following apply to you?
- You feel you are losing emotional empathy for patients.
- You feel tired and stressed, your primary focus is on just surviving.
- You feel your circumstances are turning you into a "bad doctor".
- You would like to acquire the proper tools to deliver the best care for your patients, within the present system.
- You want to build a more balanced life and not feel you are at the mercy of everything and everyone else.
- You are yearning to experience more meaningful, passionate and vivacious interactions within yourself, as well as others (patients, staff, colleagues or personal relationships).
- You know something has to change but you just don’t know what it is or how to do it.
- You wish you could have someone you trust give you proper guidance, including a possible career change.
If you are tired of trying to figure it all out by yourself, I can help you!
One of the challenges in delivering compassionate and personalized care, while also thriving, is having access to quality advice and coaching. Having someone who has been there and can INTUIT exactly what you need. I will show you a proven and tested formula of how to get it – at any stage of your medical career.
I understand your struggle to achieve and maintain balance as I, myself, have experienced burnout. At the peak of my career, I experienced burnout as a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist. I was in private practice for many decades. Recovering from my own burnout provided insight into the numerous causes of burnout and the correct strategies necessary for recovery. I know what it’s like to not only recover but to feel alive again, as a physician. Recovery is an on-going commitment towards staying well and balanced.
Having practiced medicine over four decades, in four different countries as an Ob-Gyn and primary care specialist - in academia, private practice and community clinics - I have learned how to take care of patients from all walks of life! I am also fluent in French, Haitian Kreyol, and Spanish. Over the years, I have developed laser-focused, intuitive skills, that help bring a culturally appropriate, integrative and comprehensive approach towards those I work with.
For the past few years I have been an inuitive healing mentor to resident physicians at the UCSD School of Medicine, and coaching physicians in practice, on the verge of nervous breakdowns. These physicians had every intention of leaving medicine. After only a few sessions with me, I watched each of them regain their emotional wellbeing, physical health, and love of medicine. It has been a very rewarding and gratifying experience. Learn about Dr. Carolle.
“The patient population I had to deal with were quite sick, yet they continued to keep drinking, smoking or failing to take their medications. At this point in my career I was quite burned out. Working with Dr. Carolle, I learned to see them not as non-compliant people but as unique individuals. I began to understand each was formed by different behavioral, biological, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural and environmental influences.
She showed me how to effectively make the best out of each encounter and connect with them effectively. By my ability to become more intuitive, these patients held a great deal of respect towards me and ended up changing. Their health greatly improved. Learning the tools I needed to provide the care I wanted, my feeling of burnout disappeared in no time.” J. D. L., MD
Internal Medicine Specialist - More Testimonials
What Can You Expect Working With Me?
A comprehensive overview of your present career situation, your personal life and your relationships, will assist you in becoming crystal-clear on all you really want, going forward. I have created a Three-Step-Process that is laser-focused and transformational. My goal is in a short amount of time, you will get the whole picture - see what is really happening all around you and attain the proper tools to make improvement. Learn about the Three-Step-Process
The ultimate success of any treatment depends on the effectiveness of the collaborative efforts between the physician and their patient. Otherwise, the treatment process will be detrimental to both. Working together, I will offer you sound, intuitive guidance for:
- In order to be a better physician and avoid burnout, you NEED to take care of yourself first. I will show you how.
- Know WHO YOU TRULY ARE and how this affects all other areas of your life. Learn how to maintain a balance between all aspects of your life.
- Discover what's important to you. From this perspective, I will help you design a plan to achieve all you desire.
- Have a well-developed sense of the challenges you’re facing in each area of your life and career. Clarify what has worked and what has not.
- Discover self-imposed and unconscious barriers that continue to come up over and over for you.
- Analyze your current challenges and obstacles, and devise a plan of action designed to achieve the outcome you desire.
- Learn to communicate more succinctly and effectively with everyone.
- Get the tools you need to be prepared for any challenge that may come your way.
- Learn how to resolve any conflicts and misunderstandings in your personal relationships.
- How to make the best decisions, benefitting all parties involved.
- Find the perfect balance between the demands of work and the needs of the family.
- Improve your communication skills among partners/colleagues and employees.
- Learn proven communication techniques to enhance patient satisfaction and build instant trust.
- Learn a culturally-sensitive approach to build lasting and trusting relationships with patients and their family.
- Learn to use key communication techniques that focus on body language, compassion, and relationship-building.
- What to say or not to say in sensitive situations.
- Learn the appropriate knowledge and skills that will allow you to use your innate intuition to quickly discover the root cause of your patient’s symptoms.
- Learn to prevail under time constraints. It’s not about quantity of time spent with a patient; it’s about quality of time.
- Learn a new way of caring for patients, with an emphasis on the individual, not just the disease. Focus on prevention, not just treatment.
- Learn how to make every encounter very powerful for both you and your patient. Help your patient feel validated and understood, thus minimizing disappointments and inadequate healing.
- Learn integrative tools such as healing touch therapy, guided imagery, expeditious tapping and breathing techniques, and when to effectively use them to accelerate the healing process.
BE my next success story!
Are you ready to become inspired, regain your purpose, your reason for practicing medicine and commitment to yourself and your work?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Send me an email at email@example.com and the best time to call you. Remember to include your time zone. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- During our FREE 30 minute conversation, we will see if we are a good fit for each other.
- You choose the type of commitment that suits you best and when you want to start. See Burnout Prevention Packages.